Tuesday, December 30, 2014

This and That

Sometimes I just have a few random pictures so I thought I would put them into one post:

Yea to Alexa for completing her reading program and her 1st math book!!!


Love these kids!

Love the little tree in our room!  


decorating the tree



A note to Charlie after her had two accidents of falling from his spot in one day!!  We have never had that happen and then it happened twice in a day!  The girls were very worried he would loose his magic or be in the elf hospital a few days.


Luckily he came back the next day with just a few minor injuries. :)



Our Javelina that roams our street day and night!  I think he likes the acorns that are on our street.  I have gone out several times and seen him


This time I found him right in our front yard!  


The girls at their girl scout Christmas party


We always love Daddy's yearly homemade fudge

Park day




Christmas at the Princess



The girls love their little trees too!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...