Thursday, December 18, 2014

More Halloween!

Lately I tend to use my phone for most pictures because my camera does not always take the best pictures lately.  But now my phone is also not taking the best pictures either.  Fun! I actually plugged in my camera the other day and found that I had more Halloween pictures on there.  Oops!  I guess I forgot I used it that night.  :)

My cute kiddos!







My sweet Dorothy

Nolan did so good being pulled in the wagon

First house!





We gave Nolan one piece of candy and he just held on to it sooo tight!

Can't tell from the picture but this one house had their whole garage all decked out and music playing for dancing

The girls had to get a picture with Elsa and Olaf

Kaylee wanted Nolan to trick or treat at our house. :)




The best part.  Checking out all the loot!

Nolan had fun dumping his all over the floor.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...