Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Buddy!

My favorite little guy turned 2 on December 1!!  I really don't know how my baby is already 2!?!?  I still look and think of him as my baby, even though he has gotten so big!  This past year has been so fast and it kind of snuck up on me.  Nolan is such a blessing to our family and I feel so lucky to have a little boy.  He has brought such fun and excitement to our house.  The girls just adore him as well and he just loves his big sissies.

The night before his birthday we had a little family party for him in the Dusty theme.  He had never seen The movie Planes before but has a little ride on toy that is Dusty, and just loves Dusty and gets so excited to see Dusty, and all planes are called Dusty.  :)  So the girls decided he needed a Dusty party.  :)

I had fun fun making his Dusty cake!











The Birthday boy!  Excuse all my blurry pictures































Lots of Dusty stuff!



Buddy loves his new chair!







Nice slippers!











"Happy Birthday" time.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...