Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Time

I am always sad to see summer go.  We are down to the last week before school starts. :(  I hope we are all ready come next Thursday morning and that I still won't be in denial that this is actually happening already.  August 8 is way too early and way too hot.  Totally don't feel ready to get back to schedules.
I have decided that next summer our family NEEDS a vacation.  We are on year two of no vacation.  Usually we at least escape to CA or something, but nothing the last two years.  Last summer Ryan was in paramedic school and this summer Ryan has been working lots of fires.  Next year......
So still in attempt to catch up on this blog here are some summer pictures:

 Lots of Popsicles a must!




Lookin good!

Washing the car with Daddy



more Popsicles...

Love a patriotic table...

Nolan hanging out with his buddy Jack

Memorial Day




Cherries....a must have summer fruit

Loved walking by and seeing Kaylee reading to Lex

They got very creative with wikki sticks this summer

Alexa loves to make A's

 ...and lots of Legos all over.  Big hit with the girls

More creativity with the wikki sticks and princesses that I found around the house.  (Try not to notice the 4th of July frames in the back ground that the girls decorated last year with still no pictures in them.)  I actually finally put pictures in them before I packed them up. :)

Cooling down with fun summer drinks!

Craft project that we were FINALLY getting to...this one was given to Kaylee two Birthdays ago!!  I know....totally mother of the year.

.....and another art project given as a gift to Kaylee from last Birthday.  FINALLY the girls got to make their flower petals!  I think I was asked about a thousand times to make this project and the one above in the last two years.  Those were both one of my summer goals. :)

My scruffy hubby home from a wildfire



Sleepovers with the girls during a scary thunderstorm....and a few more nights just for fun.

Balloon night at Chick-fil-a

We did swim class again in June with our friends


And what would a bike ride be without your wings.

.....ahhh love summer.  You will be missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...