Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Last Day for Kaylee!

Kaylee's last day was on May 23rd.  Kaylee did so good her 1st grade year and we are so proud of her!  She had such a great teacher and we are all sad she won't have her next year.  We are lucky she is one of our neighbors so we will still be able to keep in touch.   She is now reading and mostly tying her shoes.  :)  Mostly because I feel there was never a day where she could all of a sudden do it.  It has been a slow work in progress throughout the year.  Totally my fault for being so busy with baby to put in the time to teach her.  We have worked on it some this summer and she is getting better all the time.....but who really wants to wear shoes and socks in the summer.?.?  With school starting right around the corner she will be back to daily practice.  :)

Before her last day I am so glad I set out a few things the night before:




......because that morning I was sick as a dog, like REALLY sick, like good thing my husband is now a paramedic and was able to give me an IV on the bathroom floor kind of sick.  I could not stop throwing up and was so weak and feverish, and pretty much at the point of passing out.  Ryan to the rescue and the IV helped so much.  He had to bring me the baby when he needed to eat.  I could hardly move.  I mumbled to him at one point to make sure he took pictures of Kaylee with her sign.  So yea to Ryan for capturing the day.





Last drop off of 1st grade!

She had another exciting event that day.....lost her top tooth!  It had been so wiggly.  Three days later lost her other top tooth.  :)


Ryan was so nice to make her the requested Hammy Sammie's!  I think that is the first time tacos has not been the first and last day meal since 4's preschool.  :)

Good bye 1st grade!

I had made a hello 2nd grade sign too but Ryan really did not get it and what to do with all the signs. :)  It got all messed up with water at some point of the day.  Lex showing it off below:

Nothing like summer time and a game of Princess Monopoly.  Welcome summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...