Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Royal Wedding!

In our living room of course.  I had to post these pictures more because I probably have about 20 pictures from when I was little of me and and my sister and friends of us in these exact same dresses.  The peach dress was one my Grandma made for me and my sister for my Aunts wedding.  They matched the bridesmaids dresses.......got to love 1982!!!  The other one was from the mid 80's when my sister and I got to be flower girls for one of my Dad's friends.  Between those dresses and all the many old dance costumes, we had hours of dress up fun!

On this summer day Kaylee was the princess, and bridesmaid, and her brother was the prince that Alexa was going to marry.  So who is the prince I ask?  Nolan of course they say.  Lex says, "But Mom, Nolan is not really my brother in pretend!!"  Few...good thing!  So I held Nolan up and the end of the pretend isle and we had a royal wedding!




Followed by a game of princess Uno!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...