Monday, July 8, 2013

7 Months!

My little Buddy turned 7 months last Monday.  Totally don't like that he is now closer to the year mark.  :(  I am just trying to soak up every bit of this age.  He is definitely not my little baby anymore but a big baby that wants to check everything out and explore the world around him.  Nolan has the sweetest, happiest little personality and I just love him so much.  I am just loving having a little boy.

Definitely the hardest photo shoot yet.  Was all over the place and the sign was way to exciting to not chew on.  Sure was cute though!

Just chillin!







Loves his fire truck.  It lights up, moves, and the balls pop out....could there be anything better!?!?

Loves hanging out with his sisters:

Love this one....Nolan is looking but something really good on TV must have caught the girls attention.


I say this all the time but Kaylee is just so good with him and loves him so much!  I know they are going to have a special relationship. 


This is the happy face I see when I get him in the morning.  He makes cute little coos and noises.  You can also see those two teeth of his in this picture!  He gets so excited and he kicks both of his little back legs....he does this every time he is really happy.  

Look who is now sitting up like a pro!  This is only in the last few days.  He has been mostly sitting up on his own the last month but I would always have to spot him because he was still unstable. Now he seems to have it down.

Now takes a bath in his seat in the big tub.  He was too much of a nut in his little tub and was all over the place.  He kept trying to roll and crawl out of it.  He loves being in this tub and splashing around.  Lex does not always take a bath with him but she wanted to here.  She likes having a bath time buddy again.  My big girl Kaylee has been showering by herself for the past year so that left just Lex in the tub.  

He discovered the fridge toys while in his walker the other day.  He thought those were great.  He loved the noise they make and how he can knock them on the floor!


Love when he actually falls asleep nursing at night.  That is so few and far between anymore.  It is so nice to carry a sleeping baby to bed.  This is my baby that used to nurse for about 30-40 minutes.  Now I am lucky if I can get him to nurse for 5 min a side.  It is like he is just too busy to hold still.  Too much he would rather be looking at in the room or playing with.  Still so distracted by everything.....I hope that phase passes soon because he has not been easy to nurse lately......but then what has been easy about nursing Nolan??  Good thing he is worth it!!

On to food! Yes, we finally got going with food.  He sort of seems to like it.....or at least we are working on it.  :)  So far he has tried rice cereal, sweet potatoes, peas, bananas, apples, avocado, zucchini, yellow squash, and prunes.  I have been having fun making it all.  He only will eat the rice cereal with something else like bananas.  His least favorite is the zucchini, and the only thing he really loves is prunes but I don't give them to him very often....for obvious reasons.  :)  Out of the others he likes the bananas and apples okay, and everything else with him is just kind of blah...not very interested but eats it because that is what I am giving him.  
Often gives me a face like this:


I hope with time I will get more faces like this!


If he really does not want something he is getting good at the water block trick....can't feed me if my water is in the way!

Love you Buddy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...