Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yea for Lex!!!

Alexa went pee pee in her little potty tonight for the first time!!! We have had the little potty sitting out since she was 18 months just to get her used to it and for some wishful thinking. ;) She has been loving to sit on it lately but so far no action. Tonight while I was getting her undressed for her bath she kept saying potty, potty, over and over. I did not think much of it since she always likes to sit on her potty before bath. As soon as I put her down she ran into the bath room and I saw her grab her potty and run with it into the family room. I was honestly kind of annoyed because it was late and it took me 5 minutes to even get them in their rooms to get undressed and now she was back in the family room running around naked. So I just let her be and continued to help Kaylee get undressed. Lex soon came back in Kaylee's room and I asked her to go get her potty and bring it back in the bathroom. It was a no go after a few times of asking, so I finally go out to get it myself and realized she peed!! The girls came running in and Kaylee and I gave her a big cheer! I feel bad that we missed it when she first went. I guess next time she starts saying potty, potty, I better listen! I know we are far from potty trained at only 21 months but at least I can maybe hope for being potty trained at 2 instead of potty trained at 3 this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...