Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Eve part 1

I decided to do my Christmas Eve post in two parts since I have so many pictures from that night. And, and don't think I have it in me tonight to do the whole thing! I promise I will finish Christmas at some point. My goal is at least to have it done before Kaylee's birthday! ;)

Here we are before Church trying to do our traditional pictures in front of the tree. I say "trying" because I knew it was bound not to go good from the start this year. Last year I got from Kaylee a reminder to take the pictures, and this year I got, "why are we taking pictures"? Ryan said, "what, we have to take pictures", and Lex beelined out of the room and was crying when we brought her back. Hello people....we take pictures in front of the tree every year!
Lex not so happy


Still not happy


Not going to happen


A little better sitting with Mom!


After church at Memaw's house for Christmas Eve dinner


What in the heck is that??











I still remember that reindeer from when I was little!


Each year the girls get to open 1 present on Christmas Eve. Well, my Mom did the same thing so the girls had 2....or actually 3 since my Mom cheated and got them 2 little presents. :)


Oh boy! Zhu zhu pets!!


Can't forget our matching PJ's!


Ready to open Memaw's presents


Checking out her new ornament


Kaylee with hers


And the second from Memaw....more ornaments! A big YEA from Lex!


Trying to get my family picture since the one before church was not going to happen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...