Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rail Road Park lights

This was our second year of going to the Rail road park to ride the train and see the light display. I think our family decided that we like this better then zoo lights....and it is a lot cheaper!

We went on a Friday night so it was pretty busy. I held our spot in line to ride the train while Ryan took the girls around to see all the Sesame Street characters.
Lex was in heaven...she loves Elmo right now.


Big hugs from Elmo


Lex dancing with Elmo



Now, I was watching this from my spot in line. I see Ryan bring the kids around and place them behind the little window cut outs...I am watching as everyone stays put....he walks around and tells them to smile....no one runs after Elmo... and they both look at the same time and give the best smiles. He is then able to take a few pictures with no one moving, picking their nose, or glaring at the camera. Hmmm....these must have been some other peoples kids because they sure don't do that when I try!


All ready to ride the train.





See how happy everyone looks when I try and take a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...