Sunday, September 14, 2014

California~ My cousins wedding rehearsal

The main reason that brought us to California in the first place was that my cousin Lauren was getting married.  The girls were so excited that they were going to be the flower girls.  We decided to go a week and a half early and make it a fun family vacation!  I realized I did not take many pictures of the rehearsal or rehearsal dinner but here were the few I had!

The wedding rehearsal



They were nice to let the girls sit down.  :)


Beautiful location


The rehearsal dinner was at Lauren's cousins house and they have some horses and farm animals.  After looking at some of the animals Nolan had fun sitting on the tractor.  So cute seeing him up there!



And sadly that is all I got of this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...