Sunday, September 14, 2014

Cali Continued~ The Wedding!


Wow, I made it to the day of the wedding!  I just realized earlier that I have now been blogging this California trip for over a month!  I guess that is what happens when you are trying to get ready for homeschooling, and starting homeschooling.  So much for getting caught up before school starts.  :)
So here are the fun pictures from the wedding!

Our beautiful flower girls!  They had so much fun and did such a great job!  They both looked so sweet in their little dresses!







The whole crew ready to go!


In the bridal trailer



The girls with my Aunt Fay



Bummed these all turned out a little dark










The girls and Memaw



My handsome little guy.  Found his little suit for $10 at kid to kid!






We were at the Hunger Games table, every table had a different movie theme.  Memaw posing with our table's hat....then followed by everyone else....







Lauren and CJ doing their first dance








Amanda and Asher!


CJ giving the speech

The girls LOVED dancing with the bride!  They did every chance they could!  I remember wanting to do the same thing when I was a flower girl when I was 6.  :)

They had all sorts of fun hats and dress up stuff for picture taking.  You can kind of see the table in the back ground with all the fun stuff and then they had a camera right there to snap your picture.


Watching my little guy check out the dance floor!




Best dance ever!

Father daughter dance

One more dance with Nolan!


Well, I think that just about concludes our fun trip to CA!  Unless you want to count this.......

I think this is Kaylee that ate lunch with us at McDonalds on the way home??
 And then Ryan wanted to document how crowded we all were on the way home!  We were pretty packed in there!  Every vacation, and trip to the grocery store for that matter, I start to think I need a bigger car!





I was so not looking forward to being home, the heat, back to routine.  Not what I wanted to have happen on my first day back.  I think I was off my game and put the blueberries a little too close to the edge and Nolan is just getting a little too tall.  Welcome back to life!  Good thing we were leaving to Prescott 4 days later.  :) Few!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...