Friday, April 26, 2013

New Family Pictures

We had some family pictures taken at the end of March.  These were actually pictures that were not supposed to happen.  Originally I had scheduled the appointment for just kids in different outfits.  Well, I had not actually tried on the girls in what they were supposed to wear until the night before.  When I had them put on the dresses they just did not fit them right.  So....what to do.  I had these outfits all ready to wear for Easter on Sunday so I figure rather then cancel I would have them wear the Easter outfits.....and then it became, let's just have the whole family in the pictures.  So there you are!  And I am glad for the way it all worked out because I really like the pictures.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...