Sunday, April 7, 2013

More Nolan!

Because we can always use some more Nolan....and I am desperately trying to play catch up since I finally finished Christmas! :)

These were all taken from when Nolan was about 1 1/2 months until just at about 2 months:

Love these pictures of Nolan in his firetruck pj's and in his fire truck bed!  Can't believe these already don't fit him anymore.  Our little Nolan is a super chunk!




 Kaylee is such a good big sister with Nolan.  She is always so sweet and helpful with him and is glad to do it.  I know they are going to have a special relationship.  She has been amazing and sometimes the only reason I am able to get a meal out or clean up etc. because she is willing to hold him or entertain him.

Hanging out with Nolan on the floor.  Love my 3 kiddos!


First bottle.  I think Nolan was not up for pictures. :) This was back when we were told that I could not nurse Nolan anymore and we had to put him on formula for a few days.  I am so glad I did not listen!  At least he got used to having a bottle so that if I have an appointment or something Ryan or my Mom can always give Nolan a bottle if needed.  Otherwise he only tends to have one every two or three days...usually if I am having a crummy milk supply day and I need to supplement with pumped milk.  I keep waiting for my milk supply to not be so touchy.

Napping in the swing.  I feel like naps are few and far between.  Still waiting for a great nap schedule to start too.  He is sleeping great at night but naps are kind of all over the place.  Lex I could put in the swing and it was a sure thing but Nolan is hit and miss with that.




Sorry buddy, another casualty of having sisters who thought this was the funniest thing ever.  So of course I took a picture and sent it to Daddy.  Daddy seemed about as happy as Nolan looks about this picture. :0

 Daddy's super bowl buddy.  Nolan dressed for the occasion!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...