Thursday, April 18, 2013

7 Years!!

I know this is long overdue but I did not want to skip my Kaylee turning 7!  Wow, that is sounding so old!  Her Birthday was January 26....I know, long overdue.  Her Birthday fell on a Saturday so it was nice to have her home and no school.  We spent the day as a family just having fun spending time together.  I remember it was raining pretty good that day for AZ so we had to come up with indoor activities.

We started off with with Birthday balloons and a decorated table for breakfast!




She got to open a few presents in the morning


A blanket and pillow for her American Girl doll made by Grandma Graham!

We had Blueberry muffins for breakfast

First "Happy Birthday" of the day!


Testing out their new umbrellas in the rain!

I love how it is Jan 26 in this picture and my sliding glass door was still decorated from Christmas. :)  We had a little fun with snowflakes this year.







We went to lunch at Sweet Tomatoes.  The girls LOVE going there.  I think they like that you can go back and forth to pick out what you want.

Then we went to play at Dave and Busters




That night we went to Islands (other favorite restaurant) for dinner with Memaw, Auntie, and Uncle B, and then came back to our house to have cake.  Strawberry cake was her pick this year!








More American girl doll stuff!





Love Alexa's face in this one! (More doll clothes)



Nice!


Gianna all ready for bed with her new blanket and pillow.

We love you Kaylee!  You are doing so well in school and doing great with your reading!  I love how you can also read us a book every night.  You are such a great big sister and a big help to your Mama.  You are so helpful with Nolan and I love that you love your little brother so much.  I love your sweet attitude and how you always want to do what is right.  I am so blessed to have you as my first born and daughter!  Now if only I could slow down time...I feel like my kiddos are just getting way too old to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...