Saturday, December 29, 2012

Belly Pics!

I had actually not planned on taking belly pictures but my friend Amanda who is a photographer offered to take them for us.  She does a great job and it was so nice of her to do this for us.  She also just took a few pictures of Nolan the other day and I can't wait to see them!  The girls cooperated so good that day.  I remember getting ready for the pictures not expecting much.  Usually someone is grumpy and we were doing these after Kaylee had been at school all day and it was dinner time.  I thought that would make for a bad combination.  Turns out they were both in a great mood and an ice cream bribe works wonders!  Here are some of my favorites....sorry for so many!































1 comment:

  1. These are amazing! You look so good and the girls are absolutely adorable! Congrats on your growing family. Can't wait to see pictures of your little man. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...