Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Thanksgiving!

Our craft for the day.  We made cute little acorn treats to put at everyones spot at the table.

 The girls loved helping with this!
 And eating them too!




Turkey Trivia!!

Our mini pumpkin pies and acorn treats

The two prego girls!

Our turkey carver!


Yes, she really did want the drum stick!  She was saying for weeks she wanted it....and she ate it!



And that is where the fun ends!  I had actually popped a rib out of place coughing so hard the day before.  I had a horrible cough since September from when I had got a cold that would not go away.  It would always start to get better and then come back.  Well, with being pregnant and my ligaments and everything all relaxed it popped out of place from so much coughing.  Sooooo painful.  I went to the Dr the day before and they had to put me on Vicadin for a few days.  Well on Thanksgiving, about when we were ready to eat, the pain started coming on really strong and I was getting these horrible stabbing sharp pains that were coming every few minutes.  I new it was not the baby but was just as painful as horrible labor pains....just in a different spot.  So as the pain was coming on stronger and stronger I ended up having to go to the ER.  So.... fun way to end Thanksgiving.  I was given something to relieve the pain and since they could not find anything else causing the problem, other then my rib, they sent me home.  So I had a few more miserable days and excruciating pain every time I coughed.  I really did not get better until I had the baby.  I was so relieved he came early.  I can happily say now that my cough is finally getting better!  Rib still hurts a little but nothing like before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...