Sunday, June 3, 2012

This and that....

Wow, so I can't believe it has been over a month since the last time I blogged!!  Now of course feeling crummy, having your computer crash :(, getting through the end of school, and enjoying summer with Kaylee home can all add to the not blogging, but, I really need to be better.  I am feeling so behind I did not even know where to start.  So back to the computer crashing, I also lost a few picture events that make me really sad.  Actually I lost everything since about last Dec or Jan, last time we backed up the pictures, but at least I had blogged most of those events through March so at least I can look back and see the memories there.  The two I am really sad about loosing is all the Easter pics and Alexa's Birthday.  It is so sad to me that I will never have  documented on film the day she turned 3.  At least I had blogged party pictures but the big Birthday stuff of that day is lost. :(  No fun breakfast, the excitement of waking up and seeing the balloons in the kitchen, our movie outing and lunch, presents, her special requested dinner on the red plate, and of course the many times of singing "happy birthday" and the cake.  So sorry Lex!!  My computer crashed so bad they were not able to recover anything.  Luckily I still had some April stuff on my camera that I had not erased so that I was able to re-download.
So because this is kind of a random post just to get started here are a few random pictures:

The girls loving their Star fruit!


Lex loving her new big girl bed and big girl room!  She is so proud of it!

Love my Mother's Day flowers and present Kaylee made for me at school!

These pictures I purposely went outside to take since this was Alexa's favorite Birthday gift and I lost the ones of that day.  She is loving her balance bike!  These are the greatest and so wish we had one for Kaylee.  She rides so fast that she keeps up with Kaylee and on walks around the neighborhood.  She already can balance and glide along really good.  We are just going to skip training wheels with her so it does not undo everything she has learned.  She already says she wants peddles.  As soon as we get Kaylee a new bike, which she is long overdue for, we are just going to lower the seat of that and let her have at it!


One of Kaylee just because she is so cute!


The girls on their way to camp Memaw!  This was Alexa's first trip to camp Memaw.  She had heard the excitement from big sis and was ready!  She was doing great until we got the call at 12:30am that she kept waking up upset and was really warm.  So off Ryan went to pick her up.  Sure enough she had a little fever and then came down with a cold.  Poor thing.  Next time Lex!


Okay, so I feel a little better that I got something done.  Now I only have a million other things to catch up on.  Coming soon....

3 comments:

  1. so glad you are feeling better but so sad that you lost pictures-- that is why I always also get a disc at Costco before I re format my camera-- cheap and safe-- I lost some one year too -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the excitement about Camp Memaw and love those little girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back!!! Have been thinking about you lots and glad to hear you are feeling better! Love the pictures of the girls. I want to go to camp Memaw!.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...