Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Graduation Day!


I really can't believe that we are here!  Where did the year go??  I remember not too long ago I was crying because I could not believe she was starting Kindergarten.  Now we are all done and I don't even want to think about next year and 1st grade!!  On Kaylee's last day we had a Kindergarten graduation and then a   little celebration with cake in her class room.  It was a short day and we were allowed to bring them home after the party, but Kaylee chose to stay until 12:30.  I don't think she wanted to let it go either.  :) Only about 5 or 6 kids stayed and she had a great time just hanging out in the classroom doing "fun stuff" as she said.  So I met her at the bus stop that day for one last ride home.  



Memaw came to the graduation with us.




All ready to graduate!



I love the cute little diplomas each kid got.

Aniston and Kaylee

Kaylee and Tyler

And one final picture with Mrs. Bailey!

We will miss you Kindergarten and all the fun you brought this year.  I really wish they could just stay little!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...