Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Sisters Wedding

Back to April 14th!!  Here are a few pictures from the morning of getting ready.  Luckily these were not erased from my camera or they would have been lost when my computer crashed.  And thanks to Tracee for sending me all the ones from the reception! :)

Now I had to take this picture because of the sponge rollers.  I had the idea of these because I knew with me getting my hair done that morning it would be rushed trying to curl two girls hair.  I didn't even know if anyone would sell these wonderful things from the 80's but Target came through!  These bring back so many memories of my dance days in the 80's.  This was back in the time when us dancers before every competition, show, or recital would make our hair as big as possible with these wonderful pink sponge rollers.  We would roll them the night before or early the next morning and then at show time we would be ready to go!  Ahhh the 80's!  So Kaylee got hers rolled the night before but I knew Lex would rip them all out or not be able to sleep so hers were done first thing that morning.  So here are my lovely models in the rollers.  They thought it was great!

All pretty and ready to go!





Beautiful Bride!

My hair

At the reception




Jill, me, and Tracee


Nancy and my Mom striking a pose!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...