Thursday, November 25, 2010

The sick house.....



This picture pretty much sums up the misery in our house the last 12 days. Lex has had it the worst. A horrible cold that has not let up in 12 days....I keep thinking any day will be better....wishful thinking. Two days after her getting the cold and basically not sleeping for two nights....that means I did not sleep either, I took her to the doctor and she had a horrible ear infection. She just finished day 10 of the medicine today and since we have no improvement in the cold I am worried we will be right back in the Dr office next week. :( Kaylee and I made it about 4 days into her cold before we both got it and have had it on an off. Of course this has meant 12 days of an extra fussy baby....I am sooo ready for us all to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...