Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Climber!

So really..... I can't believe my 19 month old climbed out of her crib tonight!!! Ahhhh! I had just put her down and I was finishing getting Kaylee ready for bed when I glanced in her door way and she was standing in it. About gave me a heart attack. Thank God she was not hurt and no tears. The evidence showed she just went right to playing with books and taking all the wipe refills out of her dresser. I know she is my climber, and figured I would probably not be able to keep her in her crib as long as Kaylee, but 19 months!!! Kaylee stayed in her crib until her 3rd birthday and never even tried to climb out once. It was actually a funny thing with Kaylee, she wanted to go in Lexies crib the other day for fun, so she was able to get in and then when she wanted out she started crying because she could not get out. REALLY! She is five in 2 month and STILL scared to crawl out of the crib. I actually showed her how and where to put her feet and then made her try. Oh boy! The differences in your kids! I was really hoping to make it until 2 with Lex before having to convert her crib to a toddler bed or really I was hoping we would be like big sis and never even have a toddler bed. Just go right to a big girl bed at 3. Hopefully it was just a fluke thing....I guess tomorrow morning will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...