Friday, November 5, 2010

It's that time again.....

Kaylee started soccer again yesterday. She enjoyed it so much in the spring so we are giving it another go. They don't play any formal games just a once a week practice for 45 minutes. They mostly play little drills and run around and kick the ball. So I had to laugh....most of the time I would look up for the first half of practice she would be running with the ball in her hands. I can just hear it now...."but Mom, why would I want to kick the ball when it is so much easier just to pick it up?" Oh silly girl! So we will see how far we go with this but for right now she is having fun! I think the coach finally said something because towards the end she started kicking it. :)


1 comment:

  1. She might run with the ball in her hands but she sure looks cute and stylish! You can't always have it all :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...