Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Vacation

I realized I had not taken any pictures from the stay at my Aunt's house, except the beach day, so the morning we were leaving to go to Disneyland I figure I better try and get some.

Kaylee was so excited to go to Disneyland she wanted to make her grand entrance to the hotel as Snow White! I love how Alexa is picking her nose in this picture, (she seems to be doing that a lot lately!)


Beautiful Snow White
















I kept trying to get a picture of both the girls looking, and with no one picking their nose, but that was not going to happen. Lex was determined to give the pouty face that morning.


Memaw, Lex, and Great Grandma


This was Kaylee's favorite spot at my Aunt's house. We all heard, "I am going to go down and look at the fishies", a lot that week.


Kaylee and Great Aunt Fay


Memaw and Kaylee


The car all packed up again and ready for part 2 of our trip.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun trip. we should have gotten together! next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...