Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beach Day

This year we drove over to one of the beaches in Malibu again. The weather was wonderful and in the high sixties low seventies!! Such a wonderful change from the horrible AZ summers. We were so glad my Aunt, Uncle, and Mom were able to join us!



Both girls loved the beach. I was wondering how Lex would react to all the sand but she loved it, and didn't eat too much! ;)


The waves were actually really big on this beach and the girls just kept wanting to run right in the water. They made me so nervous!


Lex found her spot right after we got all set up!
We packed a lunch and right after we ate Kaylee wasted no time before she started digging in the sand.


I love how the tags are still on the beach chairs that we bought last year. Usually that kind of stuff does not happen with the OCD in me! Now that I am writing this I am realizing that I still don't think they ever got taken off. I am going to have to go find them in the garage and cut them off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...