Thursday, August 12, 2010

Catch up

I have been so bad at updating my blog in the last month I thought it was time for a post.

This is the main reason for my absence. I have been lost in here........



I have been reading the series. Sooo good!!! All my free time went right to reading. I would often find myself in bed at 8:00 or 8:30 just so I could give myself more time to stay up and read until 2:30 in the morning. I know it was a little obsessive, and crazy, but I was addicted! :)


Then we went here....



....and then here!


I will do my best in the next week to get caught up on everything!

2 comments:

  1. awwww I love the Mickey Picture!!! Adorable! Can't wait to hear about Disney! I will call you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad your back =) Your photos are great! LOVE the family picture at the top. Looks like your family has been busy and having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...