Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year 2017!!!

Wow, I can't believe how fast the last year went.  It seems the older I get, and the more kids we have had, the years go faster and faster!  I think we are just so busy all the time that the time does not drag.  We had fun bringing in the new year as a family the other night.  It was fun to have my mom join us as well!

I love to decorate and make things all festive for New Years!





The kids loved having the little photo booth props this year!



New Years Eve dinner!








So normally we will do one picture with silly faces.  Ryan decided to do all these with silly faces!






We did a mock count down with the boys before they went to bed.  We found a generic countdown on I think youtube and the boys loved it!  


Nathan was mesmerized and just stood there shaking his little clapper!




We finished the rest of the night playing games and going back and forth out front setting off fireworks.  Fun night and fun family memories!  We are praying 2017 is a great year!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...