Monday, January 30, 2017

Family Christmas Pictures 2016!

I am finally getting to the family pictures we had taken last November!!  Every year we love getting pictures taken as a family, and with my mom and sister's family.  They are great to use for Christmas card pictures and it is a sure way to make sure the kids are getting yearly pictures taken.  This year we chose a desert background.  While that looks cool we battled cactus needles in our shoes.... they were everywhere!  It was difficult to keep the little ones from not getting on the ground and getting prickers in them.  We also had lots of bees around which doesn't make it easy when they suddenly fly in your face!  In spite of all that I think we got some great pictures!  There are so many pictures to choose from so I thought I would at least share some of the favorites!












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...