Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Rolling Over

Yesterday Nathan rolled over for the first time from his tummy to his back.  I thought it was a fluke at first, seemed kind of early, but then has done it several times since.  He is only almost 12 weeks.  He has never been a huge fan of tummy time.  He has been doing a little bit better lately but now I can't keep him on his tummy!  I thought for sure when I got out the camera and tried to capture it on film he would not do it.  He surprised me and I could barely pick the camera back up after putting him on his tummy before he was flipping over again!





So proud of himself after!


Here are a few more from 11 weeks!

Alexa thought it would be so fun to put her mask on Nathan.  We all laughed but of course he was so stinken cute that we had to take a picture!


Love these next two of our 2nd future firefighter!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...