Tuesday, September 22, 2015

3 Months!


Nathan turned 3 months on the 11th!  Hard to believe.  He is such a sweet little guy and I love him so much!



Right now Nathan is very smiley and is really into making raspberry sounds and cooing.  So fun to smile and do it back to him. :)  He is becoming more and more aware of his surroundings.  He is drooling and chewing on his hands all the time and the top of his little outfits are always so wet.    He is starting to chew on his little teething toys and tries so hard to grab and hold onto them.  Was rolling over, even have it on video, and is now back to not rolling over.  Does much better with tummy time then he used to but still will get frustrated after a little while.  Hopefully he will figure out the rolling over again soon!  He is such a big boy and now in 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers!  Can't wait to see what he weighs at his  4 month appointment as he does not go at 3 months.  Sleeping well at night in the same glider I used with Nolan.  Eats at 6, 9, 12, 4, 7 and 9-9:30.  Will go from about 9:30pm-6am and then back down for a little while after nursing.  Sometimes will fuss a little about 4 or 5 and I have to give him his binky but usually only if I strayed from the diet or tried something new.  Doing okay with nursing as long as I hardly eat ANYTHING!  I thought it was bad with Nolan just cutting out dairy and soy.  With Nathan I have had to cut out anything with dairy, soy, wheat, tomato products including salsa, ketchup, BBQ sauce, A1(all the sauces that are dairy free and could eat with Nolan and make the diet tolerable), beef, mustard, strawberries, broccoli, limited onion or garlic powder.....too much bothers him, corn of any sort including chips or corn flakes, peppers of any sort, avocado.  If I eat any of this then he is fussy, gassy, won't sleep or nap good, will hardly nurse and pulls on and off.  If I eat the same 6 things he is happy and eats and sleeps well.  Crazy I know!!  I keep praying some of the stuff he will get better with.  At least I lost my baby weight...only good thing about this diet....expect of course that I can still feed my baby. :)


You couldn't tell from my chunky baby that I can hardly eat anything and that he is really picky with what I eat!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...