Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas 2014!

I feel like this year I did not take very many pictures of Christmas Day.  I am bummed that I totally forgot to even take one of us all in front of the tree.  :(  We did have a nice relaxing day in our pj's with just my Mom joining us this year.


 First looks at some stuff from Santa:












I love how on Christmas day we allow scooters and bikes or anything like that in the house.  :)

 Now time to check out the stockings:
















Our 2 breakfast casseroles!  French toast casserole and an egg dish.

                                        


                                       

Present time!







My wish in the near future!  Might be far fetched but we can try!  He likes to sit on it....does that count??


We have had lots of fun playing this game























Love it!  Go Memaw!



In my new robe from Ryan!  It is the softest, warmest ever!
The rest of the day was spent playing games, watching movies, and eating.  Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...