Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blue or Pink.....What do you think???

The girls wanted to have a fun way of finding out what the baby will be.  Me being oh so un-fun about that I found out during the ultrasound.  My sister had done it the real way and had found out with all the family by having a pink or blue cake.  The girls really wanted to find out that way.....even though I knew.  :)  So I made them a cake that they got to cut into.  They were bursting with excitement in the two days that I knew, and they did not, before we did the big cake reveal.  Everyone was supposed to wear pink or blue shirts depending on what they thought it would be, and we had pink or blue beads.  The girls became very noncommittal about this.  Alexa was saying she thought it was a girl but when Kaylee thought it was a boy she got worried a wore blue beads.  Kaylee had been saying she thought it was a boy but then came out in a pink shirt and blue pants.  She still choose blue beads but I think we had a few people that did not want to be wrong.  :)  Nolan wore blue because he has no pink shirts, my Mom wore pink, and my sister and Brandon wore blue.  Ryan came out in red even though he already knew what it was.  I wore white with both color of ribbons tied around me so I would not give it away!









Think, think....what could it be!?!?





The big moment!

It's a BOY!!!!!

Yea so excited!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...