Sunday, July 6, 2014

Nolan 18/19 months!

Finally getting to Nolan's 18 month post at age 19 months!  :)  I don't have a big post planned so I will add more if I think of it.  We were in CA for a lot of his 18 month so my mind has pretty much been on vacation mode.  I am slowly trying to get back to reality.  I was also bad and did not take any special 18 month pictures.  Poor third child.  ;)  I did take him for his 18 month well check at the beginning of June.  Here are his stats:

Height: 34.5  97%
Weight: 27 lbs, 14.5 oz  90%
Head:49.5  94%



Even the Dr looked at him and said, "He is a BIG boy!!"  And yes he is!  He is getting very heavy for me to even hold for very long or lift in the car.  Really want to turn his car seat around.  He is legs are getting so cramped.  He is as big or bigger then most 2 year olds.  He has been in 18-24 month clothes or 2T and some of those are already starting to seem small.

He is super busy and does not stop moving all day.  I think if I let him he would just keep going and going.  I remember we had one day on the trip that he did not get any nap until almost 5pm when we finally got in the car.  He just kept moving!  He is not a kid that will sit with me and hold still.  I think I was running laps at the library today trying to keep up with him.  ;)

Has such a sweet personality that goes with the flow.....most the time.  Recently started a new phase of wanting to pull his sister's hair or hit when he does not like something they are doing.  We are working on that!  I am often telling him, be nice and he will repeat "nice" back to me.  He does love both his sister's but he seems to have an extra special bond with Kaylee.  She is so good with him.

Did great on our CA road trip and slept great in the car and much better in his pack n play then last time.

Still likes me to read him books but usually just a night.  During the day I can't get him to hold still for more then a few pages.  Will sometimes be rough with his books but has only ripped a few.....Lex still has him way beat as the book destroyer!  

In a phase that he likes to wear one of Alexa's pink crocs around the house.  Daddy and I are hoping that phase will pass soon.  He pretty much just loves shoes right now and gets so excited when I say it is time to get his shoes on.

Likes water and has fun with his little back yard pool, the sprinkler, and swim class.  Gets so excited and says wa wa.

It has been fun having a boy and I am finally seeing the difference of how he is different then my girls.  Lex was closest on how she was pretty busy and a climber but Nolan is just busier and rougher with most things.  Likes to hit on things and make noise.  Likes to make sure I am looking before he goes ahead and does the thing he is not supposed to.....little stinker!  My favorite is that I LOVE that he is a total mamas boy.  He often prefers me and loves his Mama!  I hope that does not change!

Looking in Alexa's shoes....one of his favorite things to do right now!

Was still really liking his swing up until the beginning of June.  Then it got too hot.

Oh ya, also liked to put on his sister's socks.....have not seen that one as much lately!

Loves to eat!
All ready for school!

Nolan's first picture that he colored at the library....he had a little help from his sister's on some of it.  :)


My sweet big baby boy!



First time at the beach at 18 months!


Love it!

Just putting his touch in the hotel room

Santa Barbara aquarium.  Loved being in this little tunnel.



All dressed up for my cousins wedding

Loves hanging out with his sissy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...