Sunday, July 6, 2014

More Alexa's Birthday

More pictures from Alexa's actual birthday.  










Homemade Birthday blueberry muffins, bacon, and first Happy Birthday of the day!











Dance party at preschool for her Birthday!




Treats for friends







Could not forget birthday ice cream that night!


Celebrating with the family a few days later:



More flower pot dessert!













I can't believe my sweet little Lex is 5!!  For so long I thought of her as my baby.....Kaylee should be 5 in my world and she should still be 2!!  My Mom and I are trying to figure out how to freeze them.  The girls don't like that so much!  I have been so proud of Lex in the last year.  She is loving to learn and already doing so well with her reading.  Had way more confidence in 4's preschool then she did in 3's and is getting better with trying new things.  She is still a girl that knows what she wants and what she doesn't and I love that quality about her.  I am so lucky to be your Mama!  Love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...