Thursday, July 17, 2014

More Easter!



Coloring eggs!





our egg family









Our carrot strawberries:
So I almost goofed these up again this year.  Last year when I tried these I was just too busy with baby and kids and kept leaving the chocolate in the microwave for too long.  This year I had bought white chocolate to melt and when I was adding the orange food coloring it caused it the thicken up and made it a big mess.  The instructions said that I could try adding in shortening to thin it out.  It kind of worked...made it doable but still a little goopy.  I need to look for orange chocolate to melt next year. :)



Leaving the carrots for the Easter bunny


And this was the end of our fun for the night.  I remember that was a tough week.  The Tuesday before Nolan had a stomach bug.  Ryan and I had it Friday and both of us were still not at our best this night before Easter.  Right when Ryan and I had just gone back to bed Alexa woke up throwing up.  We were going to try and rally for church the next day, but now that Alexa was sick too we had a stay at home Easter.  That night I ended up getting sick again too.  Probably did not help that Alexa threw up every 20 min until about 4:30am.  She got a little rest after that but still got sick a few times later Easter day.  No fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...