Thursday, February 6, 2014

Alexa's School Show

Now that we are approaching Valentine's Day I figure I really need to try and post the rest of Christmas.  :)  So here I go.  Hopefully in the next few days I can finish it up!  These are from Alexa's Christmas program at school.  I can't believe this is her last preschool Christmas show.  :(

We let Kaylee miss school to join us again this year





It never gets old hearing all the cute songs they sing. :)


Back in the classroom for a few more songs and gifts



Auntie and cousin Asher also came to watch


So fun that I have a picture of Alexa in this rocking chair at Kaylee's Christmas performance when she was just one.














The girls with Mrs. Farr & Mrs. Peloquin.  Fun for Kaylee to see her old teachers and classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...