Friday, November 22, 2013

More California

Here are some more pictures from our trip to California.  It was great to see my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins.  We had not been out to visit in over 2 years.

I think we need a bigger car??!!  Kaylee was in there somewhere!  I really don't know how we fit it all in?!?!



Memaw with Nolan and Asher


My uncle Jim has a few bee hives on their property.  The girls really wanted to see him take out the honey comb so he put on his bee suit and got it out for us all to see.  He also pulled a chunk of the honey comb out for us to have.  We watched safely from the window inside.

Except Ryan, who went out to get a close up.  I am not that brave.




My Mom enjoying a "little" drink after the funeral.  Ha!

Uncle Jim's famous tacos...he makes them every time we are out.


Nolan's first time sleeping in the pack n play.  He really did not do very well.  Woke up many times a night very upset.


Uno was a hit this trip!




Smores night!















The kiddos with my cousin Lindsay


One last picture with my Aunt and Uncle before we headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...