Sunday, May 19, 2013

Yea Nolan!

He is now rolling from from his back to his tummy!  This one took a little longer and he also now rolls really well from his tummy to his back.  I just don't want to forget some of these milestones!  :)  Still waiting for that first tooth to pop through.  His mouth just seems to be bothering him so much that I would think any day.  I looked and Alexa's came in about a week before 6 months.  Seriously can't believe Nolan is almost there!!  Amanda and Brandon took Nolan's glider with them tonight so they can use it for Asher.  It has been empty every night for about the last month and a half but it still made me sad.  I know he can't fit in it anymore but I miss my tiny baby next to me at night.  Oh sigh...

Here is my cutie in his jumper:

2 comments:

  1. Hooray Nolan! Growing and such a cutie! Fun that he is rolling, miss those days. And parting with the stuff does not get easier...that's the hard part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so hard! Makes me not want to be done having babies! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...