Monday, May 6, 2013

Today........

.......started off as a normal day........


.......and then it became an unexpected red plate kind of day for this special 4 year old!!


Why you ask?????  Watch below:


Lex, we are so proud of you!!  Not even 1 month into being 4 and already riding a two wheel bike!!!  I almost started crying when I saw her first riding down the street.  I ran inside to get my camera.  Ryan still helps her to get started but she is doing so good.  Those glider bikes are the best for training!  She has been riding like a champ on that thing for the past year.  She never even rode a tricycle, too slow compared to her glider bike, and Ryan never even put the training wheels back on this bike from when Kaylee used it.  He always said she would not need them because she can already balance from her glider bike.  He was right!  Go Lex!  It was so cute....tonight I could tell her smile was just a little higher and her mood a little brighter!  It makes my heart smile to see her so proud of herself.  This all took place after dinner so it became girl scout cookies on the red plate!

Here is one more video because I am a proud mama!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...