Saturday, March 9, 2013

Love this store.....


......and all the fun soaps that they have for holidays!  I think this is the first year I have seen St Patrick's Day soap but I could not pass it up. :)  I think they now have one for most every holiday.

And....speaking of St Patrick's Day, today while Kaylee was out with Auntie and Brandon, Alexa and I made some green cookies...mint chocolate chip!  And to make them so I can eat them I used my lovely dairy/soy free butter and left over dairy/soy free chocolate chunks from fondue at Valentines Day.  I just had to find a way to use them up!


The girls love "The Night Before" books that we get for all the holidays.  The one for St Patrick's Day has the kids in the book making traps to try and catch a leprechaun.  Tonight Kaylee and Lex wanted to get a jump start on making traps.  Here Kaylee is working on some Shamrocks.  They are just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...