Saturday, March 30, 2013

Christmas 2012

So I told myself that I have to finish Christmas before Easter.  I am so excited this is my last Christmas post...hopefully I will be better next year.  :)  So here we go with the photo dump of Christmas day!

Stockings!



The run into the living room to see what Santa brought!






Our little Christmas present!  I can't believe how little he looks in these pictures!  Crazy how big he is already!




Lex got a Dr kit....one of her favorite shows is Doc Mcstuffins.  They got right to work with check-ups.  The girls still have fun playing Dr.







2nd Christmas outfit of the day.  Nolan went through 7 outfits that day!  I think that is a record!

It's a Major Award!






American Girls!




Nolan's first hiking boots!









Yea, on to the rest of 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...