Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fourth of July crafts and fun!

Okay so I am back....again.  I have to say it is easier to blog when you are on a roll and in the habit of doing it often.  If not, I find it so easy to get out of the habit.  So, my computer deciding to fully crash....again, I mean really, whose computer does that less then 2 months apart, has made it difficult to say the least.  Luckily since the hard drive was just replaced, and they could not find anything else wrong with it other then the hard drive fried itself again, they replaced it for free.  But what a pain loosing everything again.  It is such a pain having to start over with a blank computer.  All the stuff you have to download and put back on, loosing all your favorite websites etc....well we got to do that twice in the last few months.  Ugg...well anyway, here are some pictures from before 4th of July from the local artists designing beautiful 4th of July paintings for me to put out:






Alexa's completed masterpiece:


Kaylee's completed masterpiece:

fun with stars!


The girls also had decorated some 4th of July frames at my sister's house:

Getting our patriotic toes done:



Note to self:  If you ever go back to get flag toes make sure you bring a flag with you to show the nail techs what an American flag looks like.  After Alexa's having to be done twice, mine redone 3 times and still ending up with one star that looked more like the Texas flag, I was exhausted and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...