Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It is here:


I have really not been looking forward to this day for a long time.  Not that she is not ready, just for me knowing that this is it, on to real school and no turning back.  I will miss not having her shining face home with me during the day.  Lunch is going to seem really quiet with just me and Lex.  I know she will do great.  We had her walk-through on Tuesday to see her class room and meet her teacher and before that she seemed kind of nervous.  Since then she has been excited and ready to go.  She was really excited tonight and that is a really good sign and makes me feel better sending her off.  Hopefully I won't cry too much, so far today I have only started to tear up twice. :)
So all her clothes are set out, back pack ready, just packed my first of many school lunches.  Let the adventure begin!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...brings back many memories and same feelings. It goes fast so enjoy each moment. Can't wait to see pictures of her 1st day and hear all about it. Congrats miss Kaylee! We are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...