Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Day of Dance

For Kaylee:
Kaylee started a new dance studio the Monday after she started school.  I feel like a traitor not sending her to my old studio that I grew up dancing in but that one was way more expensive.  :)  This class is a ballet / tap combo.  She was so excited to start tap.  Here she is all cute and ready to go!









 For Alexa:
Yep!  Alexa got to start too the next morning!  It is more of a mommy and me class of just fun activities and movement to the music.  She loves it!  Kaylee's dance teacher is offering it for FREE for toddlers.  Pretty good marketing if you ask me!  Here Alexa is all ready to go.  She was not wanting to cooperate with pictures that much but here they are anyway!  Since it is a Mommy and Me class I totally forgot to take pictures during her class. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...