Friday, December 31, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow.....this time for real!

Really.....we actually had snow in Phoenix! This is only the third time in my life I have actually seen the snow fall here....without going up north... so this had to be documented. Of course it only lasted about 5 minutes before it was done and all melted, but still fun to see and let the kids play in. Yesterday when we were leaving our friends house I had just got the kids shoes and jackets on and I glanced outside and yelled "it's snowing!" We grabbed the kids and ran out front. I did not have my normal camera so these are just cell phone pics. You can't see the snow that well with the phone but you get the idea!

Poor Olivia was wearing summer attire on the coldest day of the year. We ran outside so fast not wanting to miss it so she had no time to get bundled up.






You can see the white on my car bumper







Here is a video my friend Holly took. You can see the snow falling much better on that.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! And exciting for the girls even if it was for a few minutes. Kennedy still talks about last year and all the snow that day. She was quite dissapointed with our weather this year :). Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...