Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cookie decorating

A week or so ago Kaylee and I made some sugar cookies. We just bought the fun-fetti kind.....I usually save the real sugar cookie baking for Christmas. Kaylee loves to help in the kitchen and had fun cutting out her pumpkins.








The next day we decorated them when daddy was home





she did so good putting her sprinkles on





then I turned for one second and she was eating the cookie!


So Kaylee had to eat hers too!








It was nice they did not make as much as when we home make the cookie dough.....less for me to eat. :)


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Sounds familiar with saving the REAL ones for Christmas. Love the slice and bake for Halloween. I am cracking up at Lexie decorating, too cute. And laughing because I can see Carter doing none of that. They are truly different than the girls and he is ALL boy! And totally agree on the less for ME to eat :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...