Friday, October 22, 2010

18 Months

Alexa turned 18 months on the 9th of this month. I realized I had not taken any 18 month pictures of her so when Kaylee was at school on Wednesday I figured we would just play and I would follow her around with the camera and see what I could get. She is my very active little girl so I figured most of them would be action shots. I was lucky to capture a few that looked like she was holding still to smile. :)




She is always, well at least most of the time, my very happy girl!





Watching the rain outside. I know....it was amazing we actually got some rain and it has seemed so "fall" outside with the rain and cooler weather.











Loving on baby


This girl loves her baby dolls. Kaylee was never really a baby doll girl so Alexa has been enjoying all the ones Kaylee never played with. :)


The rain stopped so we ventured outside


Lex LOVES to run around outside. She keeps me busy just trying to make sure she does not go in the street. We do a lot of running back and forth in front of our house.





And finally she loves to sit on the tricycle that will be hers as soon as she can reach the pedals. She loves to climb up and sit on it.......did I mention that she loves to climb up on everything???!!! It is hard to think that in a year she will already be able to ride this.....and then I am sure I won't be able to keep her off!
Some of her other favorite activities lately that I did not capture in pictures are reading, looking at, and destroying books.....I have never had to tape so many books in my life.....I think only 1 with Kaylee....and about 1 every day with Alexa, coloring.....mostly just on coloring books but the table and the floor often get the magic eraser every night....crayon on the couch was another first the other day, and did I mention climbing??!! She also LOVES to dance every time she hears music, sing....most often the "na na na na nas"from a recent Carrie Underwood song....she gets the tune right and everything, and still loves to stand up and jump and twirl in the bath tub. I give up trying to get her to sit down.....she has been doing that for months. You would think the fun of being in the bath would wear off but it is just the greatest thing to her. We love you Lex and your energy and fun spirit add so much happiness to the house!

Here are the stats from her 18 month well check that we went to last week:
Weight: 23lbs 12oz- 42%
Height: 32 inches- 60%
Head: 47.5 cm-76%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...