Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas time fun!

I feel like we have been so busy lately trying to cram in all the fun Christmas activities. Here is what we have been up to....










New Christmas jammies from Memaw!


















Alexa and her first visit to see Santa. Kaylee informed me before we left she did not want to see Santa again. I guess seeing him at the Polar Express was enough! I still wanted to take Lex. I dressed her up in the same dress that Kaylee's first Santa picture was taken in.






Kaylee playing at Keirland while Lex got her picture taken.







Making our traditional Gingerbread house at Aunties.

Okay Auntie...Let's get started!















The Snow at Desert Ridge!












The other day I gave Kaylee some candy canes to put on the tree while I finished cleaning up breakfast. I told her to put them all over the tree. When I came back to check on her I found them all in a cute little bunch. She was so proud!




Look what I can do!! She is climbing up on everything now!



A visit to the Rail Road park to see all the holiday lights. This was our first year going and they have a pretty good set up.








Kaylee and Tigger. They also had Elmo, cookie monster, and pooh bear but I was not able to get her picture with them.

On the last week of school Kaylee had her Christmas performance. All the kids sang in the sanctuary and then came back into the room and sang two more song with just her class. They were all so cute! Afterward was followed with cookies and punch.





Daddy got to take off work and come watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...