Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve!

All dressed up and ready for church. I was so exhausted from getting the food and kids all ready for church that day that I almost did not take these pictures. It was Kaylee that actually said, "Mom aren't you going to take our picture in front of the tree?" I guess she had a good memory from last year. Now I am really glad I did. I would have been so sad if I didn't especially since it was Alexa's first Christmas.














Hang on Lex!





After church at Memaw's house for Christmas Eve dinner. Kaylee just discovered the turtle sand box that my Aunt and Uncle in CA sent her.



Now we just need the sand!



Binky face! Lex took a horrible nap that afternoon and I figured if we were going to make it through church, dinner, and all the Santa activities I better bring the trusty binky. She normally only gets it in her crib. She loves that thing and no other will do!



Mom and her girls!






New jammies! I got my Mom and sister the matching polar bear jammies so we could all match on Christmas day.


They get to open one present on Christmas Eve. They both got books. Kaylee opening Alexa's book.





Kaylee opening hers!



Back at home and sprinkling the oats and glitter for the reindeer. This was a new tradition we started this year. Kaylee's teachers at school gave each kid a goodie bag on the last day and one of the things inside was Magic Reindeer Food (oats and glitter) to sprinkle on the lawn for the reindeer so they can find the house. Kaylee loved it!






Putting out our cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.

We made sure we had a carrot for each reindeer!


All ready to read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and go to bead!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...