Tuesday, December 15, 2009

8 Months Old!













Our sweet Alexa turned 8 months old last Wednesday! Here is what she is up to lately:
She can now easily feed herself Cheerios and Puffs. That has been a huge help! I can put her in her high chair while I am getting other food ready and she can easily put them in her mouth. I think it was Thanksgiving weekend when she started that. I remember while we were at the Polar Express on Saturday she couldn't, and then when we got home on Sunday she could! It is amazing how fast things can change!
She says Mama now! She has been able to say mama for the last two weeks now and it is the cutest thing ever!!! I was so proud the day I first heard Mama come out of her mouth. She also says Dada, ya ya ya, and Num Num. Every morning I wake up to her saying Mama, Mama, over and over in her room.
Her favorite toys right now are her little piano and her door that she can crawl through.
She does not like any Green veggies! She makes this face like she is just in misery. It is probably just because they are all mushed up. I am hoping once she can start to gum little peas and green beans she will like those better.
She is starting to try and pull herself up on anything she can. She has not made it to her feet by herself yet but she will hold on to something and pull herself up to her knees. I know it is only a matter of time before she is on her feet!
No one can make her giggle like her big sis! And she has the cutest little giggle I might add!
I can't wait to see how much she weighs at her next month Dr Appointment. She just seems to be getting so big!
We love you so much Alexa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...